- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 688
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7438-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7438-7
- Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
- Features pragmatic lessons, exercises, and practices
- Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-480
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Getting started with Visual Studio 2012 and Blend for Visual Studio 2012
- Chapter 2: Getting started with HTML5
- Chapter 4: Getting started with CSS3
- Chapter 5: More HTML5
- Chapter 7: Working with forms
- Chapter 8: Websites and services
- Chapter 9: Asynchronous operations
- Chapter 10: WebSocket communications
- Chapter 11: HTML5 supports multimedia
- Chapter 12: Drawing with HTML5
- Chapter 13: Drag and drop
- Chapter 14: Making your HTML location-aware
- Chapter 15: Local data with web storage
- Chapter 16: Offline web applications
- About the author
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata