- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 688
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7433-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7433-2
- Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
- Features pragmatic lessons, exercises, and practices
- Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-480
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Getting started with Visual Studio 2012 and Blend for Visual Studio 2012
- Chapter 2: Getting started with HTML5
- Chapter 4: Getting started with CSS3
- Chapter 5: More HTML5
- Chapter 7: Working with forms
- Chapter 8: Websites and services
- Chapter 9: Asynchronous operations
- Chapter 10: WebSocket communications
- Chapter 11: HTML5 supports multimedia
- Chapter 12: Drawing with HTML5
- Chapter 13: Drag and drop
- Chapter 14: Making your HTML location-aware
- Chapter 15: Local data with web storage
- Chapter 16: Offline web applications
- About the author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase