Training Guide Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (MCSA)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 640
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7305-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7305-2
Designed to help enterprise administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills—this Training Guide focuses on deploying and managing core infrastructure services in Windows Server 2012. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices—and help maximize your performance on the job.
This Microsoft Training Guide:
- Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
- Focuses on job-role-specific expertise for deploying and managing Windows Server 2012 core services
- Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-410
- Deploying Servers and Domain Controllers
- Remote Management
- Administering Active Directory
- Network Administration
- Using Group Policy
- Provisioning and Managing Storage
- Deploying Hyper-V Hosts
- Deploying and Managing Virtualized Workloads
- Deploying File Servers
- Managing Print Services
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase