Training Guide Configuring Windows 8 (MCSA)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 624
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7317-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7317-5
Designed to help network administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills—this Training Guide focuses on deploying and managing Windows 8 clients in the enterprise. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices—and help maximize your performance on the job.
This Microsoft Training Guide:
- Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
- Focuses on job-role-specific expertise for deploying and managing Windows 8 clients
- Features pragmatic lessons, exercises, and practices
- Creates a foundation of skills which, along with real-world experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-687
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Evaluating Windows 8
- Chapter 2: Installing and Migrating to Windows 8
- Chapter 3: Handling Hardware and Device Drivers
- Chapter 4: Installing and Configuring Applications
- Chapter 5: Managing Internet Explorer
- Chapter 6: Using Hyper-V
- Chapter 7: Administering Windows Networking
- Chapter 8: Configuring security
- Chapter 9: Working with Remote Management Tools
- Chapter 10: Sharing Resources
- Chapter 11: File System and Storage Management
- Chapter 12: Administering Authentication and Authorization
- Chapter 13: Managing and securing mobility
- Chapter 14: Monitoring and Maintaining Windows
- Chapter 15: System Protection and Recovery
- Training Guide: Configuring Windows 8 and Exam 70-687
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase