Operating Systems, Server
Training Guide Administering Windows Server 2012 (MCSA)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 678
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7408-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7408-0
Designed to help enterprise administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills—this Training Guide focuses on deploying and managing Windows Server 2012. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices—and help maximize your performance on the job.
This Microsoft Training Guide:
- Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
- Focuses on job-role-specific expertise for deploying and managing Windows Server 2012
- Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-411
Sharpen your skills. Increase your expertise.
- Deploy and update Windows Server 2012
- Manage account policies and service accounts
- Configure name resolution
- Administer Active Directory
- Manage Group Policy application and infrastructure
- Work with Group Policy settings and preferences
- Administer network policies
- Configure the network to enable remote access
- Manage file services
- Monitor and audit Windows Server 2012
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Deploying and updating Windows Server 2012
- Chapter 2: Managing account policies and service accounts
- Chapter 3: Configuring name resolution
- Chapter 4: Administering Active Directory
- Chapter 5: Managing Group Policy application and infrastructure
- Chapter 6: Group Policy settings and preferences
- Chapter 7: Administering network policies
- Chapter 8: Administering remote access
- Chapter 9: Managing file services
- Chapter 10: Monitoring and auditing Windows Server 2012
- Setup instructions for exercises and labs
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase