This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
This is the comprehensive reference and technical guide to Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch. A team of expert authors offers step-by-step, end-to-end coverage of related topics in every feature area, organized to help IT professionals rapidly optimize Configuration Manager Current Branch for their requirements, and then deploy and use it successfully.
The authors begin by introducing Configuration Manager Current Branch and its goals, and explaining how it fits into the broader System Center product suite. Next, they fully address planning, design, and implementation. Finally, they systematically cover each of Configuration Manager Current Branch's most important feature sets. You'll find detailed, expert coverage of these and many other topics:
The first book on Configuration Manager 2016, System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch Unleashed joins Sams' market-leading series of books on Microsoft's System Center product suite: books that have achieved go-to status amongst IT implementers and administrators worldwide.
1. Configuration Management Basics
2. Configuration Manager Overview
3. Looking Inside Configuration Manager
4. Architecture Design Planning
5. Network Design
6. Installing System Center Configuration Manager
7. Migrating to System Center Configuration Manager
8. Using the Configuration Manager Console
9. Client Management
10. Managing Compliance
11. Creating and Managing Applications and Deployment Types
12. Creating and Managing Packages and Programs
13. Distributing and Deploying Applications and Packages
14. Managing Software Updates
15. Integrating Intune Hybrid
16. Managing Mobile Devices
17. Conditional Access
18. Endpoint Protection
19. Configuration Manager Queries
20. Configuration Manager Reporting
21. Operating System Deployment
22. Security and Delegation in Configuration Manager
23. Backup, Recovery, and Maintenance
A. Configuration Manager Log Files
B. Reference URLs
C. Available Online