Start Here! Fundamentals of Microsoft .NET Programming
- Your Price: $12.79
- List Price: $15.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 264
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6166-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6166-0
Grasp the basic concepts that drive all Microsoft .NET-based languages—and prepare yourself to learn .NET programming. If you have absolutely no previous experience, no problem—simply start here! This ebook provides the foundation for all other .NET programming language books in the Start Here! series. You’ll explore programming concepts and techniques with clear explanations, easy-to-follow examples, and exercises. It’s the perfect reference for understanding how computer programs work.
- Delve into object-oriented concepts such as properties, methods, and events
- Discover what multiprocessing is—and how it’s changing computing
- Examine how programs store data in files, object stores, and databases
- Explore controls, such as labels, text boxes, menus, and scroll bars
- Learn how programming environments help you design and run programs
- Get an extensive glossary of key programming terms
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Computer Hardware
- Chapter 2: Multiprocessing
- Chapter 3: Programming Environments
- Chapter 4: Windows Program Components
- Chapter 5: Controls
- Chapter 6: Variables
- Chapter 7: Control Statements
- Chapter 8: Operators
- Chapter 9: Routines
- Chapter 10: Object-Oriented Programming
- Chapter 11: Development Techniques
- Chapter 12: Globalization
- Chapter 13: Data Storage
- Chapter 14: .NET Libraries
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase