Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Sams Teach Yourself Visual C# 2010 in 24 Hours: Complete Starter Kit
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2011
- Pages: 560
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-262964-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-262964-5
Foreword by Eric Lippert
Senior Developer, Microsoft Visual C# Team
DVD includes Visual Studio 2010 Express Editions
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll learn how to build great new Web and Windows applications with Visual C# 2010. Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll master everything from the absolute basics to the latest innovations. One step at a time, you’ll learn core techniques like flow control and error handling…discover fast, efficient ways to handle data…construct complete solutions with Visual Studio…even use advanced features like attributes and the Entity Framework. Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a strong real-world foundation for success, even if you’ve never programmed with Visual C# or .NET before!
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common Visual C# 2010 tasks.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way, Did You Know?, and Watch Out! boxes point out shortcuts and solutions.
Learn how to…
- Master C# types, inheritance, interfaces, abstract classes, structures, and enumerations
- Understand how to handle events and how to raise your own
- Create more reliable, robust code by using exceptions
- Create generic classes and interfaces
- Utilize anonymous functions (lambdas) and LINQ query expressions
- Interact with the file system, streams, and databases
- Generate and query XML documents
- Build a complete Windows application using data binding and validation—and then build the same application for the Web
- Write more responsive software by taking advantage of threading, concurrency, and parallelism
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- C# Async Fundamentals LiveLessons (Video Training), Downloadable
- Downloadable Video $79.99
- Hidden Visual Studio LightSwitch: Secrets from the Real World for Creating Great Apps
- eBook (Watermarked) $7.99
- Hidden WPF: Secrets for Creating Great Applications in Windows Presentation Foundation
- eBook (Watermarked) $7.99