This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
A complete resource to show you get ahead as a manager faster by gaining a clearer understanding of risk management. Fast Track to Success brings together the latest business thinking, practical techniques and cutting edge online material.
Risk management has become a hot topic since the economic downturn. By the end of 2009 half of all companies employed a dedicated risk manager, compared with only12% in 2008. Fast Track to Success: Risk Management shows you how to quickly assess your current state of risk management effectiveness using a simple framework. It goes on to show you how to develop your own approach to risk management.
FAST TRACK books all feature the following:
- A combination of skills development and career development that includes a framework to help you develop your career as well as produce terrific results.
- A clear structure which makes it easy to navigate information quickly. Summaries, quick tips, FAQs and Expert Voices help you find information quickly.
- Fresh, contemporary full colour design.
- Real life stories to give examples of what works and critically what doesn’t.
- Custom-designed, highly interactive companion website
The Fast Track Way
About the authors
A word of thanks from the authors
Managing Fast Track
How to use this book
1. Risk management in a nutshell
2. Risk management process audit
B BUSINESS FAST TRACK
3. Fast Track Top Ten
5. Implementing Change
C CAREER FAST TRACK
6. The First Ten Weeks
7. Leading the Team
8. Getting to the top
D DIRECTORS TOOLKIT
T1 Assessing the risk management maturity of the organisation
T2 Accurately quantifying risks
T3 Using risk as a competitive differentiator
T4 Black Swans - avoiding business disaster
The Fast Track Way
Other titles in the Fast Track series