Home & Office Computing
The Photographer's Guide to Using PhotoForge 1 and 2
- Your Price: $2.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This EPUB will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Pages: 30
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-309390-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-309390-2
With apps like PhotoForge and PhotoForge 2, editing images on the iPad no longer means forfeiting advanced editing tools and techniques. In The Photographer's Guide to Using PhotoForge 1 and 2, author and photographer Theano Nikitas takes you through the ins and outs of this sophisticated image-editing app, from minor touch-ups through more complex editing tasks.
The guide also offers instruction on a wide range of special effects for adding creative touches to your photos. Whether you're a pro looking for a portable but powerful imaging app or someone who enjoys taking pictures for fun, PhotoForge has what it takes to become a regularly-used tool in your digital darkroom.
In this concise eBook, you will learn how to:
- Use powerful editing tools to perform image enhancements
- Work with layers and masking tools to selectively apply image adjustments and corrections (PhotoForge 2)
- Add creative touches with special effects filters
- Use social media to save and share your images (PhotoForge 2)
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase