Home & Office Computing
Pet Portraits That Stand Out: Creating a Classic Photograph of Your Cat or Dog
- Your Price: $8.00
- List Price: $10.00
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 58
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-347678-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-347678-1
In Pet Portraits That Stand Out, author and photographer Alan Hess shows how to capture beautiful portraits of your dog—or, if you are really brave, your cat. He begins by covering your basic gear and portrait setup needs, recommending budget-friendly options. He then discusses the importance of light and demonstrates how a simple black backdrop offers the most flexibility in terms of where to take your images. He provides practical tips for working with and posing your pet while shooting—a pair of helping hands with a favorite treat makes taking a great photo a whole lot easier! And finally, he shares key techniques for editing your images in Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom to create the perfect smartphone wallpaper.
Follow along with Alan, and you will learn how to:
- Establish the perfect portrait setup in advance, including gear, lighting, and a striking black background, to best capture your pet’s unique personality
- Create a relaxing shooting environment for your pet based on budget-friendly recommendations for the necessary gear
- Edit your images in Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom and format your pet portraits to share with family and friends
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase