Home & Office Computing
Mac OS X
The OS X Mountain Lion Pocket Guide
- Your Price: $9.59
- List Price: $11.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Pages: 264
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-308709-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-308709-3
This low-priced, handy guide is packed with practical guidance for people who want to jump in and start using the OS X Mountain Lion. Written by Jeff Carlson, this essential companion features snappy writing, eye-catching graphics, and a clean design to help readers get the most out of OS X Mountain Lion. Jeff guides readers through Apple's OS X Mountain Lion, showing you how to:
- Download, set up, and starting using Mountain Lion.
- Manage files with iCloud.
- Swipe, pinch, and scroll: Master Mountain Lion's Mult-Touch gestures.
- Install applications from the Mac App Store, and stay safe with Gatekeeper.
- Stay in touch: Enjoy video calls with family and friends with FaceTime and chat them up with Messages.
- Don't miss another email, calendar alert, or friend request with Notification Center.
- Show off your gaming skills through Game Center.
In addition, Jeff offers plenty of tips and tricks for getting the most from Mountain Lion.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase