Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
OS X Mountain Lion Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 416
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-311814-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-311814-8
Make the most of your new OS X® Mountain Lion notebook or desktop computer—without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to get comfortable, get productive, get online, connect with friends and family, explore the Web, enjoy music and video, and have way more fun! Even if you’ve never used a Mac before, this book will show you how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time.
OS X Mountain Lion has never been this simple!
Who knew how simple OS X Mountain Lion could be?
This is today’s best beginner’s guide to using your new OS X Mountain Lion desktop or notebook computer: simple, practical instructions for doing everything you really want to do! Here’s a small sample of what you learn:
• Master Mountain Lion’s new iPad®/iPhone®-like features
• Learn Mac essentials, from bootup to the Dock
• Sync your data on iCloud, and use it anywhere
• Personalize your Mac to match your style and make you more productive
• Use iTunes® to enjoy music, Internet radio, TV, movies, podcasts, and even college courses
• Stay organized with Contacts, Calendar, Notes, and Reminders
• Connect with people via Mail, Messages, and FaceTime® video calls
• Get instant access to weather, stock, and flight information
• Compete against gamers running Macs, iPads, or iPhones
• Explore the Web with Apple’s speedy Safari browser
• Use Photo Booth® to capture, edit, and share photos and video
• Automatically back up your Mac with Time Machine®
• Protect your Mac (and yourself) against online threats
Covers: Macintosh Operating System
User Level: Beginning
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- iOS User-Centric Design LiveLessons (Developer Talks), Downloadable Version
- Downloadable Video $28.79
- My MacBook (covers OS X Mavericks on MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air), 4th Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99