Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Options for the Beginner and Beyond: Unlock the Opportunities and Minimize the Risks, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $23.99
- List Price: $29.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 6 X 9
- Pages: 250
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-265586-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-265586-6
Master option trading strategies one step at a time! Options for the Beginner and Beyond, Second Edition teaches options through brief, carefully-paced lessons on option concepts and trading strategies, crystal-clear definitions, and plenty of real trading examples. Every lesson builds on the one preceding it, explaining options in plain English, and guiding you all the way to advanced strategies covered in no other introductory tutorial. Drawing on his extensive experience teaching options trading to beginners -- and five years editing a leading options newsletter -- W. Edward Olmstead shows how to systematically control your risk, protect your investments, and maximize your profits. This new Second Edition integrates new coverage of weekly options throughout, and presents updated tax strategies every options trader needs to know. Olmstead shows you how to do all this, and much more:
- Select options with high profit potential
- Enter and exit trades
- Choose brokers
- Work with the Greeks, risk graphs, and LEAPs
- Use vertical, event producing, and calendar spreads
- Trade covered calls, straddles, strangles, married puts, and collars
- Master these and other sophisticated strategies: naked options, stock substitutes, backspreads, butteryfly spreads, iron condors, and double diagonals
- Implement effective end-of-year tax strategies
- Day trade indexes with options
- Use delta-neutral trading
- Leverage the theory of maximum pain; implied volatility, and Black-Scholes
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.