This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
The perfect book to help anyone 50+ learn Facebook--in full color!
Whether you are new to Facebook or would like to explore more of its features, My Facebook for Seniors makes learning to use the world’s most popular social media site simple and fun. The full-color, step-by-step instructions make it easy to connect with family, friends, and colleagues; share digital photos; play social games on Facebook; and much more.
Veteran author Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction books and is known for his ability to explain complex topics to everyday readers. Michael wrote this book from the 50+ point of view, using relevant examples and covering all the most popular tasks.
Here are just a few things you will learn how to do in this top-selling book:
1. Getting to Know Facebook on Your Computer
2. Getting to Know Facebook on Your Mobile Device
3. Finding Friends on Facebook
4. Personalizing Your Profile
5. Discovering What Your Friends and Family Are Up To
6. Updating Friends and Family on Your Activities
7. What You Should – and Shouldn’t Share on Facebook
8. Dealing with Fake News, Hoaxes, and Other Questionable Stuff
9. Managing Your Privacy on Facebook
10. Viewing and Sharing Photos and Videos
11. Broadcasting Live with Facebook Live
12. Chatting with Facebook Messenger
13. Liking Pages from Companies and Celebrities
14. Participating in Interesting Facebook Groups
15. Attending Events and Celebrating Birthdays
16. Buying and Selling in the Facebook Marketplace
17. Tips for Communicating with Your Kids and Grandkids on Facebook
18. Managing Your Facebook Account – Even When You’re Gone