MOS Study Guide for Microsoft Office 365
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6898-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6898-0
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office 365 by earning a MOS certification. This Study Guide is designed to help you prepare for MOS Exam 77-891: Microsoft Office 365, and features:
- Full objective-by-objective review
- Easy-to-follow procedures and hands-on tasks
- Exam-discount offer from Certiport
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Office 365—and earn the credential that proves it.
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Using This Book to Study for a Certification Exam
- How to Get Support and Provide Feedback
- Part 1: Exam 77-891 Microsoft Office 365 Specialist
- Chapter 1: Navigating Office 365
- Chapter 2: Communicating by Using Office 365 Outlook Web App
- Chapter 3: Collaborating by Using Lync Online
- Chapter 4: Managing Sites in SharePoint Online
- Special Offer from Certiport for Microsoft Press Users
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase