Home & Office Computing
MOS 2013 Study Guide for Microsoft Word Expert
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 190
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-8051-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8051-7
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 Word Expert Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned
- Includes downloadable practice files
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Exams 77-425 and 77-426 Microsoft Word 2013 Expert
- Chapter 1: Manage and Share Documents
- Chapter 2: Design Advanced Documents
- Chapter 3: Create Advanced References
- Chapter 4: Create Custom Word Elements
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase