Home & Office Computing
MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft Word Expert, Excel Expert, Access, and SharePoint Exams
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 720
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5787-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5787-8
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for four Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you’ve learned; files included
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office—and earn the credential that proves it!
- 77-887: MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010 Expert
- 77-888: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Expert
- 77-885: MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2010
- 77-886: MOS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Companion Content includes:
- Practice files for each exam
- Fully searchable eBook
- Sample chapters from five STEP BY STEP books from Microsoft Press (TBD)
- Additional eBooks and resources
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase