Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Microsoft Windows 7 Your Way: Speed Up and Customize Window
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2010
- Pages: 528
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-264926-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-264926-1
Want to make Windows 7 run faster, smarter, easier, better? Want to personalize Windows to look and act the way you want it to? Want to get
more efficient and ditch all those Windows hassles? You don’t need
a Ph.D in computer science or expensive upgrades. All you need is this book!
Michael Miller makes it easy to tweak Windows so it works just like you
want it to–and runs smooth as silk for years to come. No extreme hacking required: These are simple, step-by-step techniques anyone can perform in minutes–even beginners!
• Customize Windows 7’s desktop for the way you work
• Strip out bloated, worthless software that slows your PC down
• Get your network running faster and more reliably
• Surf the Web more quickly and safely
• Improve performance and battery life on notebooks and netbooks
• Get more security with fewer annoyances
• Discover great free and cheap alternatives to Microsoft’s built-in software
• Fix Windows 7’s most aggravating problems
• And much more...
Michael Miller has written more than 100 non-fiction how-to books over the past 20 years, including Que’s Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics, Speed It Up! A Non-Technical Guide for Speeding Up Slow Computers, and How Microsoft Windows Vista Works. His books have sold more than 1 million copies worldwide. He has earned a reputation for clearly explaining technical topics to non-technical readers and for offering useful real-world advice about complex topics.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- iOS User-Centric Design LiveLessons (Developer Talks), Downloadable Version
- Downloadable Video $28.79