Microsoft Visual C++/CLI Step by Step
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 540
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7514-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7514-8
Your hands-on guide to Visual C++/CLI fundamentals
Expand your expertise—and teach yourself the fundamentals of the Microsoft Visual C++/CLI language. If you have previous programming experience but are new to Visual C++, this tutorial delivers the step-by-step guidance and coding exercises you need to master core topics and techniques.
Discover how to:
- Write and debug object-oriented C++ programs in Visual Studio 2012
- Utilize the various features of the C++/CLI language
- Make use of the Microsoft .NET Framework Class Library
- Create a simple Windows Store app
- Use .NET features such as properties, delegates and events
- Access data from disparate sources using ADO.NET
- Create and consume web services using Windows Communication Foundation
- Work effectively with legacy code and COM
Table of Contents
- Part I: Getting Started with C++ .NET
- Chapter 1: Hello C++!
- Chapter 2: Introducing Object-Oriented Programming
- Chapter 3: Variables and Operators
- Chapter 4: Using Functions
- Chapter 5: Decision and Loop Statements
- Chapter 6: More About Classes and Objects
- Chapter 7: Controlling Object Lifetimes
- Chapter 8: Inheritance
- Part II: Microsoft .NET Programming Basics
- Chapter 9: Value Types
- Chapter 10: Operator Overloading
- Chapter 11: Exception Handling
- Chapter 12: Arrays and Collections
- Chapter 13: Properties
- Chapter 14: Delegates and Events
- Chapter 15: The .NET Framework Class Library
- Part III: Using the .NET Framework
- Chapter 16: Working with Files
- Chapter 17: Reading and Writing XML
- Chapter 18: Using ADO.NET
- Chapter 19: Writing a Service by Using Windows Communication Foundation
- Chapter 20: Introducing Windows Store Apps
- Chapter 21: More About Windows Store Apps
- Part IV: Advanced topics
- Chapter 22: Working with Unmanaged Code
- Chapter 23: Attributes and Reflection
- Chapter 24: Living with COM
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase