Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Step by Step
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 608
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-4538-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4538-7
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to learning Visual Basic 2010.
Teach yourself the essential tools and techniques for Visual Basic 2010-one step at a time. No matter what your skill level, you'll find the practical guidance and examples you need to start building professional applications for Windows and the Web.
Discover how to:
- Work in the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Master essential techniques-from managing data and variables to using inheritance and dialog boxes
- Create professional-looking Uis; add visual effects and print support
- Build compelling Web features with the Visual Web Developer tool
- Use Microsoft ADO.NET and advanced data presentation controls
- Debug your programs and handle run-time errors
- Use new features, such as Query Builder, and Microsoft .NET Framework
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Click the following link: Download the companion content.
- Click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase