Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Step by Step
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 576
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-3052-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-3052-9
Teach yourself how to build, manage, and access SQL Server 2008 reports—one step at a time. Whether you’re a report developer, IT administrator, or business user, this sequential, learn-by-doing tutorial shows you how to deliver the business intelligence information your organization needs.
Discover how to:
- Install and configure Reporting Services
- Put Report Builder and Report Designer tools to work
- Create interactive, online reports that enable users to sort and filter data
- Add charts and gauges to present data visually
- Deploy reports to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Monitor server performance and help secure content
- Use subscriptions to distribute reports via e-mail
- Build ad hoc reports and extend them with custom code
- Practice exercises and code samples
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Table of Contents
- Part I: Getting Started with Reporting Services
- Chapter 1: Introducing Reporting Services
- Chapter 2: Installing Reporting Services
- Chapter 3: Exploring Reporting Services
- Part II: Developing Reports
- Chapter 4: Designing Reports
- Chapter 5: Developing Expressions
- Chapter 6: Adding Interactivity
- Chapter 7: Using Analysis Services as a Data Source
- Chapter 8: Visualizing Data
- Chapter 9: Developing Report Models
- Part III: Managing the Report Server
- Chapter 10: Deploying Reports to a Server
- Chapter 11: Securing Report Server Content
- Chapter 12: Performing Administrative Tasks
- Part IV: Viewing Reports
- Chapter 13: Accessing Reports Online
- Chapter 14: Creating Ad Hoc Reports
- Chapter 15: Working with Subscriptions
- Part V: Using Reporting Services as a Development Platform
- Chapter 16: Programming Reporting Services
- Appendix : About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase