Home & Office Computing
Microsoft Project 2013 Plain & Simple
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7197-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7197-3
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Project 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to effectively manage all your projects.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Develop a project plan and schedule resources
- Pull together your team and plan their assignments
- Understand dependencies and mitigate risks
- Stay on top of progress, delays, and costs
- Make adjustments and updates quickly
- Communicate with clear, customized reports
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! exercises to apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: Getting started with Project 2013
- Chapter 3: Getting the Project basics right
- Chapter 4: Creating and modifying tasks
- Chapter 5: Setting estimates
- Chapter 6: Linking the tasks
- Chapter 7: Assigning and managing resources
- Chapter 8: Adding external dependencies and deadlines
- Chapter 9: Communicating the plan
- Chapter 10: Updating and replanning
- Chapter 11: Closing the project
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase