Home & Office Computing
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Plain & Simple
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7190-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7190-4
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Create dynamic presentations for your audience
- Include charts, tables, clip art, and other graphics
- Add video clips and CD music
- Animate slide and add transition effects
- Edit and polish your presentations with ease
- Create speaker notes and record narration
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! Exercises help apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: What's new in PowerPoint 2013?
- Chapter 3: Getting started with PowerPoint 2013
- Chapter 4: Creating presentations
- Chapter 5: Working with slide masters
- Chapter 6: Building a presentation
- Chapter 7: Building a presentation outline
- Chapter 8: Managing and viewing slides
- Chapter 9: Adjusting slide appearance
- Chapter 10: Inserting media and drawing objects
- Chapter 11: Formatting text and objects
- Chapter 12: Adding transitions and animations
- Chapter 13: Finalizing your slide show
- Chapter 14: Running a presentation
- Chapter 15: Printing a presentation
- Chapter 16: Sharing a presentation
- Chapter 17: Introducing advanced PowerPoint topics
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase