Home & Office Computing
Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 Step by Step
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 448
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5187-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5187-6
The smart way to learn Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to organize your email, arrange your calendar, and manage tasks using Outlook on your Mac. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Switch from Microsoft Entourage with minimal disruption
- Manage all your e-mail accounts in one place with Outlook
- Use the Calendar to schedule meetings and appointments
- Set custom rules to sort your email automatically
- Prioritize and track every task—business and personal
- Customize Outlook to accommodate the way you work
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the book’s practice files—ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book—with unlimited access on the Web. Free online account required.
- Video tutorials illustrating important procedures and concepts.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
- Modifying the Display of the Ribbon
- Features and Conventions of This Book
- Using the Practice Files
- Getting Support and Giving Feedback
- How to Access Your Online Edition Hosted by Safari
- Part 1: Start Here
- Chapter 1: Getting Started Using Outlook
- Chapter 2: Introducing the Outlook Interface
- Part 2: Mail
- Chapter 3: Composing and Sending Email Messages
- Chapter 4: Reading and Responding to Email Messages
- Chapter 5: Organizing Your Inbox
- Chapter 6: Fine-Tuning Email Settings
- Part 3: Calendar
- Chapter 7: Scheduling Appointments and Meetings
- Chapter 8: Managing Your Calendar
- Part 4: Contacts
- Chapter 9: Managing Contact Information
- Chapter 10: Organizing Your Contacts List
- Chapter 11: Working with Contact Records
- Part 5: Tasks and Notes
- Chapter 12: Tracking Tasks
- Chapter 13: Taking Notes
- Part 6: Program Management
- Chapter 14: Using Shared Features
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase