Home & Office Computing
Microsoft Outlook 2013 Plain & Simple
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7187-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7187-4
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Outlook 2013
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Outlook 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn how to stay productive and keep in touch with all of your personal, business, and social media networks.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Format and send messages, files, and photos
- Set up mobile alerts for important messages
- Manage your inbox and limit junk mail
- Update and share your calendar
- Add social media network accounts and collaborate
- Connect with and meet contacts online using Lync
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! Exercises to apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: What's new in Outlook 2013?
- Chapter 3: Getting started
- Chapter 4: Writing and sending email
- Chapter 5: Receiving and reading email
- Chapter 6: Working with the People Hub
- Chapter 7: Managing a calendar
- Chapter 8: Working with tasks
- Chapter 9: Using alerts and mobile features
- Chapter 10: Using Outlook with SharePoint
- Chapter 11: Using Lync with Outlook
- Chapter 12: Managing items and folders
- Chapter 13: Managing your Outlook files
- Chapter 14: Customizing Outlook
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase