Home & Office Computing
Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Plain & Simple
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 472
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7211-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7211-6
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Office 2013
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Office 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and OneNote.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Navigate with mouse, keyboard, or touch
- Create documents, reports, databases, and presentations
- Share your desktop, worksheets, and files
- Manage your email and organize your calendar
- Stay connected with online meetings and instant messaging
- Access your programs and your documents via the cloud
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! Exercises to apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: Getting started with Office 2013
- Chapter 3: Office 2013 by touch, mouse, and keyboard
- Chapter 4: Accomplishing basic tasks in Office 2013
- Chapter 5: Creating and saving a Document in Word 2013
- Chapter 6: Formatting your content in Word 2013
- Chapter 7: Collaborating with Word 2013
- Chapter 8: Creating long documents in Word 2013
- Chapter 9: Creating and saving worksheets in Excel 2013
- Chapter 10: Formatting and enhancing an Excel 2013 worksheet
- Chapter 11: Analyzing your Excel 2013 data
- Chapter 12: Creating a presentation in PowerPoint 2013
- Chapter 13: Collaborating and finishing your presentation in PowerPoint 2013
- Chapter 14: Managing and sharing notes in OneNote 2013
- Chapter 15: Stay in touch with Outlook 2013
- Chapter 16: Keeping your calendar current
- Chapter 17: Managing people, tasks, and notes in Outlook 2013
- Chapter 18: Make contact now with Lync 2013
- Chapter 19: Creating publications with Publisher 2013
- Chapter 20: Creating a desktop database with Access 2013
- Chapter 21: Creating a web app with Access 2013
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase