Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 1488
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-9011-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9011-0
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put your database skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Access 2007—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Create tables that support your database design strategy
- Import and link to data from spreadsheets, text files, databases, and other ODBC data sources
- Build simple to complex queries to manipulate data
- Learn advanced techniques for building and customizing user interface forms
- Design attractive reports to calculate and analyze large sets of data
- Automate your application with Microsoft Visual Basic(R) for Applications
- Customize the Office Fluent Ribbon
- Explore using XML and Windows(R) SharePoint(R) Services to create Web-based applications
- Fully searchable eBook—plus bonus chapters
- Sample database applications—including query, form, and report examples
- Articles from the experts: designing databases, understanding SQL, exporting data, and more
- Links to demos, blogs, and user communities
- References for finding Access 2003 commands in Access 2007
- Windows Vista(R) Product Guide eReference and other eBooks
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase