Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Unleashed
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 936
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-305728-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305728-7
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 doesn’t just add dozens of new features: It integrates multiple technologies into a common, unified communications system that can add value in many new ways. Now, five leading Exchange Server consultants help you deploy Exchange Server 2013 quickly and smoothly--and then efficiently manage, troubleshoot, and support it for years to come. More than a comprehensive, authoritative reference, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Unleashed presents hundreds of helpful tips and tricks based on the authors’ unsurpassed early adopter experience with Exchange Server 2013 in real production environments.
Carefully and thoroughly, the authors explain what’s new and different in Microsoft Exchange 2013 and guide you through architecting, planning, implementing, and transitioning to your new Exchange Server environment. They offer best practices for establishing solid Active Directory, DNS, fabric, virtualization, and PKI security environments to support Exchange; implementing high availability and site resilience; and much more.
You’ll find expert discussions of security and compliance and uniquely practical and detailed coverage of day-to-day administration, management, maintenance, and optimization. The authors next turn to advanced platform integration, helping you leverage the full benefits of linking Exchange Server, SharePoint, and Unified Messaging. They conclude with a full section on Exchange Server’s dramatically improved support for endpoint clients, including Apple, Android, and Microsoft smartphones and tablets.
Detailed information on how to...
- Use proven best practices to install Exchange Server 2013 from scratch or to upgrade from Exchange Server 2007/2010
- Integrate Active Directory, DNS, fabric, and virtualization with Exchange Server 2013
- Implement certificate-based Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Plan, deploy, migrate to, and support public folders
- Protect your users and organization with both policy-based and content-enforced security
- Design and implement message archiving, retention, and eDiscovery
- Administer, optimize, and document your Exchange Server 2013 environment
- Architect all aspects of an integrated, enterprise-level Exchange Server 2013 environment
- Integrate Exchange Server with SharePoint Site Mailboxes, Enterprise Search, and more
- Leverage the robust Outlook client for Windows, Mac, Web, tablet, and mobile phones
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Virtualizing Microsoft Business Critical Applications on VMware vSphere
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Unleashed
- Book $47.99