Operating Systems, Server
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Pocket Consultant Databases, Services, & Management
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Pages: 400
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-8170-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8170-5
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for managing databases and services in Exchange Server 2013. Zero in on core tasks through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done-whether at your desk or in the field.
- Managing databases and availability groups
- Core database administration
- Compliance and role-based access controls
- Managing mail flow
- Working with client access servers
- Managing mobile users
- Maintenance, monitoring, and queuing
- Backups and restorations
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Microsoft Exchange organizations: the essentials
- Chapter 2: Managing data and availability groups
- Chapter 3: Exchange database administration
- Chapter 4: Configuring transport services
- Chapter 5: Managing and maintaining mail flow
- Chapter 6: Managing client access
- Chapter 7: Managing mobile messaging
- Chapter 8: Exchange Server 2013 maintenance, monitoring, and queuing
- Chapter 9: Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
- About the author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase