Operating Systems, Server
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out Mailbox and High Availability
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 864
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7853-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7853-8
With a focus on mailbox and high availability features, this book delivers the ultimate, in-depth reference to IT professionals planning and managing an Exchange Server 2013 deployment. Guided by Tony Redmond, a Microsoft MVP and award-winning author, you will:
- Understand major changes to Exchange Server architecture
- Get inside insights for planning your upgrade or deployment
- Examine the new web-based Exchange admin center (EAC)
- Take a deep dive into configuring mailboxes, distribution groups, and contacts; planning and managing the Managed Store; database availability groups; mailbox replication service; compliance, data leakage, and data loss prevention; site mailboxes; modern public folders
Table of Contents
- Foreword for Exchange 2013 Inside Out books
- Chapter 1: Introducing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Chapter 2: Installing Exchange 2013
- Chapter 3: The Exchange Management Shell
- Chapter 4: Role-based access control
- Chapter 5: Mailbox management
- Chapter 6: More about the Exchange Administration Center
- Chapter 7: Addressing Exchange
- Chapter 8: The Exchange 2013 Store
- Chapter 9: The Database Availability Group
- Chapter 10: Moving mailboxes
- Chapter 11: Compliance management
- Chapter 12: Public folders and site mailboxes
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase