Operating Systems, Server
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Best Practices
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 880
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-4894-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4894-4
Covers Service Pack 1!
Apply best practices for administering Exchange Server 2010 and SP1--and optimize your operational efficiency and results. This guide captures the field-tested solutions, real-world lessons, and candid advice of practitioners across the range of business and technical scenarios--and across the IT life cycle. Gain expert insights on what works, where to make tradeoffs, and how to implement the best decisions for your organization.
Discover how to:
- Apply scenario-based guidance for planning and deployment
- Prepare Active Directory(R) and the server environment
- Validate requirements and understand configuration tradeoffs
- Learn best ways to manage users, mailboxes, and permissions
- Optimize message routing and security
- Design and implement Unified Messaging and federated delegation
- Define your archiving and compliance strategy
- Build high availability into your backup and recovery plan
- Monitor and tune performance
- Apply proven troubleshooting tactics
Companion Web content features:
- Checklists, planning worksheets, and other job aids
- Quick Reference Guide to best practices, including recommended configurations
- Fast-reference card for using Windows PowerShell(TM)
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase