This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Excel® 2019 PIVOT TABLE DATA CRUNCHING
CRUNCH DATA FROM ANY SOURCE, QUICKLY AND EASILY, WITH EXCEL 2019 PIVOT TABLES!
Use Excel 2019 pivot tables and pivot charts to produce powerful, dynamic reports in minutes instead of hours… understand exactly what’s going on in your business… take control, and stay in control! Even if you’ve never created a pivot table before, this book will help you leverage all their amazing flexibility and analytical power. Drawing on more than 40 combined years of Excel experience, Bill Jelen and Michael Alexander offer practical “recipes” for solving real business problems, help you avoid common mistakes, and present tips and tricks you’ll find nowhere else!
• Create, customize, and change pivot tables
• Transform huge data sets into clear summary reports
• Analyze data faster with Excel 2019’s new recommended pivot tables
• Instantly highlight your most profitable customers, products, or regions
• Quickly import, clean, and shape data with Power Query vBuild geographical pivot tables with Power Map
• Use Power View dynamic dashboards to see where your business stands
• Revamp analyses on the fly by dragging and dropping fields
• Build dynamic self-service reporting systems
• Combine multiple data sources into one pivot table
• Use Auto grouping to build date/time-based pivot tables faster vCreate data mashups with Power Pivot
• Automate pivot tables with macros and VBA
About MrExcel Library
Every book in the MrExcel Library pinpoints a specific set of crucial Excel tasks and presents focused skills and examples for performing them rapidly and effectively. Selected by Bill Jelen, Microsoft Excel MVP and mastermind behind the leading Excel solutions website MrExcel.com, these books will
• Dramatically increase your productivity–saving you 50 hours a year or more
• Present proven, creative strategies for solving real-world problems
• Show you how to get great results, no matter how much data you have
• Help you avoid critical mistakes that even experienced users make
Bill Jelen is MrExcel, the world’s #1 spreadsheet wizard. Jelen hosts MrExcel.com, the premier Excel solutions site, with more than 20 million page views annually. A Microsoft MVP for Excel, his best-sellers include Excel 2016 In Depth. Michael Alexander, Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and Microsoft MVP, is author of several books on advanced business analysis with Excel and Access. He has more than 15 years of experience developing Office solutions.
Introduction1 Pivot Table Fundamentals2 Creating Basic Pivot Table3 Customizing a Pivot Table4 Controlling the Way you View your PivotTable5 Performing Calculations Within your PivotTables6 Using Pivot Charts and Other Visualizations7 Power Query / Analyzing Disparate Data Sources with PivotTables8 Sharing PivotTables with Others9 Working With and Analyzing OLAP Data10 Mashing Up Data with PowerPivot11 Dashboarding with PowerView & Power Map12 Enhancing PivotTables with Macros13 Using VBA to Create Pivot Tables14 Advanced PivotTable Tips and Tricks15 Using GetPivotData