Home & Office Computing
Microsoft Excel 2010 Plain & Simple
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-4555-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4555-4
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Excel 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Manage your financial data and personal expenses
- Get started quickly with prebuilt templates
- Create formulas and functions to do the hard work
- Sort, filter, update, and copy your data
- Use charts and graphics to bring data to life
- Collaborate with colleagues by sharing spreadsheets online
Here's HOW you'll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction: About This Book
- Chapter 2: What's New and Improved in Excel 2010
- Chapter 3: Getting Started with Excel 2010
- Chapter 4: Building a Workbook
- Chapter 5: Managing and Viewing Worksheets
- Chapter 6: Using Formulas and Functions
- Chapter 7: Formatting the Cell
- Chapter 8: Formatting the Worksheet
- Chapter 9: Printing Worksheets
- Chapter 10: Customizing Excel to the Way You Work
- Chapter 11: Sorting and Filtering Worksheet Data
- Chapter 12: Summarizing Data Visually Using Charts
- Chapter 13: Enhancing Your Worksheets with Graphics
- Chapter 14: Sharing Excel Data with Other Programs
- Chapter 15: Using Excel in a Group Environment
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase