Home & Office Computing
Microsoft Excel 2010 Formulas and Functions Inside Out
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 1088
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5801-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5801-1
Conquer Microsoft Excel formulas and functions—from the inside out!
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put Excel formulas and functions to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts increase their data analysis capabilities using Excel 2003, 2007, or 2010—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Customize Excel formulas using 350+ built-in functions
- Create reusable formulas for common calculations
- Learn smarter ways to calculate date and time values
- Systematically search worksheets with lookup and reference functions
- Perform advanced calculations using mathematical, statistical, and financial functions
- Build complex formulas by nesting one function inside of another
- Analyze profit margins and more with new functions in Excel 2010
- Develop your own functions with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
NOTE: The sample Excel files that accompany the book were updated on 12/4/2012. Click the Companion Content link to download the files.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase