Microsoft Access 2013 Inside Out
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 848
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7121-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7121-8
Conquer Microsoft Access 2013—from the inside out!
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right into Access 2013—and use your skills to create sophisticated database apps! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Access 2013—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Build an Access Services web app with Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Automate your Access web app with data macros
- Create tables in your Access web app using built-in templates
- Aggregate and display your web app data using totals queries
- Use the Autocomplete control to quickly search for related data
- Create a Summary view to consolidate and group information
- Display related data on your views with the Related Items control
- Package your web app for use by others in your organization
- Plus—download chapters on building desktop databases
For Intermediate and Advanced Users and Database Designers
Table of Contents
- Working with Access Services web apps
- Chapter 1: What is Access?
- Chapter 2: Exploring the Access 2013 web app interface
- Chapter 3: Designing tables in a web app
- Chapter 4: Creating data macros in web apps
- Chapter 5: Working with queries in web apps
- Chapter 6: Working with views and the web browser experience
- Chapter 7: Advanced view design
- Chapter 8: Automating a web app using macros
- Creating tables in a desktop database
- Chapter 9: Exploring the Access 2013 desktop database interface
- Chapter 10: Designing tables in a desktop database
- Chapter 11: Modifying your table design
- Installing your software
- About the author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase