MCTS 70-662 Rapid Review: Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Pages: 296
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5809-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5809-7
Assess your readiness for MCTS Exam 70-662—and quickly identify where you need to focus and practice. This practical, streamlined guide walks you through each exam objective, providing "need to know" checklists, review questions, tips, and links to further study—all designed to help bolster your preparation.
Reinforce your exam prep with a Rapid Review of these objectives:
- Installing and Configuring Exchange Servers
- Configuring Exchange Recipients and Public Folders
- Configuring Client Access
- Configuring Message Transport
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Implementing High Availability and Recovery
- Configuring Message Compliance and Security Features
This book is an ideal complement to the in-depth training of the Microsoft Press Training Kit and other exam-prep resources for Exam 70-662.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Installing and Configuring Exchange Servers
- Chapter 2: Configuring Exchange Recipients and Public Folders
- Chapter 3: Configuring Client Access
- Chapter 4: Configuring Message Transport
- Chapter 5: Monitoring and Reporting
- Chapter 6: Implementing High Availability and Recovery
- Chapter 7: Configuring Message Compliance and Security
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase