Operating Systems, Server
Managing the Store & DAG: EXCERPT from Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out
- Your Price: $9.59
- List Price: $11.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 192
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-8075-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8075-3
This content is a direct excerpt of Chapters 8 and 9 from the book Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out: Mailbox & High Availability
(ISBN 9780735678583). This concise ebook is offered independently of the larger book for Exchange administrators seeking specific, focused information on managing the Store and database availability groups (DAG).
- Directly excerpts Chapters 8 and 9 from the book Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out: Mailbox & High Availability
- Offered as concise, standalone content for Exchange professionals looking for narrowly focused reference or specific problem-solving information on managing the Store and DAG
- Written by award-winning author Tony Redmond, MVP for Exchange Server
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Exchange 2013 Store
- Chapter 2: The Database Availability Group
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase