Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
MACE Exam Cram: Medication Aide Certification Exam
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 416
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-303464-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-303464-6
This is the eBook version of the print title. The eBook edition does not provide access to the test engine that accompanies the print book.
“I highly recommend this book because it will be very useful for any candidate writing the MACE. It is comprehensive, practical, and follows the MACE test plan.”—Verine J. Parks-Doyle, RN, BSN, MSN, EdD.
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your MACE exam
- More than 100 sample test questions help you gain confidence and decide when you’re ready to take the actual exam
- Includes the popular Cram Sheet tearcard to help you remember key concepts and do extra last-minute studying
- Exam Alerts identify important information found on the exam
- Simplifies key medication aide concepts and techniques for easy learning
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your MACE exam!
- Discover how the MACE exam works, and the best ways to prepare for it
- Learn the role and responsibilities of the medication assistant as a member of the healthcare team
- Master all key medication administration concepts: pharmacology, drug orders, forms, measurements, storage, handling, and more
- Safeguard yourself and your patients from accidents, mistakes, and other risks
- Learn today’s most effective procedures and techniques for administering medications
- Understand how medication affects body systems, and how that affects care
- Review medication’s effects on the cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, musculoskeletal, central nervous, and endocrine systems
- Understand medications for treating the eye and ear; cancer; and mental disorders
MACE is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.