- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 482
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6591-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6591-0
Discover how to:
- Master techniques for building cross-browser programs
- Speed up and simplify app development with jQuery
- Quickly retrieve data from a server using AJAX requests
- Adapt your app for mobile devices with jQuery Mobile
Table of Contents
- Chapter 4: Working with variables and data types
- Chapter 5: Using operators and expressions
- Chapter 6: Controlling flow with conditionals and loops
- Chapter 7: Working with functions
- Chapter 9: The Browser Object Model
- Chapter 11: An introduction to jQuery
- Chapter 12: The Document Object Model
- Chapter 17: jQuery effects and plug-ins
- Chapter 18: Mobile development with jQuery Mobile
- AJAX and Server-Side Integration
- Chapter 20: Using AJAX
- Chapter 21: Developing for Windows 8
- Chapter 22: Using Visual Studio for Windows 8 development
- Chapter 23: Creating a Windows app
- Answer key to exercises
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase