Home & Office Computing
iPad for Photographers, The: Master the Newest Tool in your Camera Bag, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-13-338328-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-338328-7
Apple’s popular iPad and iPad mini tablets are incredibly useful tools for photographers on the go. Instead of hauling a laptop, you can tuck a lightweight iPad in your camera bag and take advantage of its large screen, third-party software apps, and online access to effectively complete and share your work away from the studio.
With the iPad for Photographers, Second Edition, novice to pro shooters will discover everything that the iPad has to offer with simple step-by-step instructions and the latest real-world advice for:
- Importing photos from a camera or memory cards using the iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning Camera adapters.
- Transferring photos wirelessly while you’re shooting, using Wi-Fi SD cards or adapters, or controlling the camera remotely with devices such as the CamRanger and CameraMator.
- Organizing and rating images and assigning keyword tags in the field, and integrating them later with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom on your computer.
- Editing photos with iPhoto, Adobe Photoshop Touch, and other image adjustment tools.
- Using portfolio software to create and deliver impressive iPad presentations for prospective clients.
In this fully updated guide, photographers will learn other clever uses for their iPad including backing up photos in the field, tracking outdoor light conditions, and other techniques. Visit the book’s website at ipadforphotographers.com for updates and additional information.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase