Graphics & Web Design
Introduction to Adobe Edge Preview 2
- Your Price: $7.99
- List Price: $9.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This EPUB will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Pages: 50
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-292872-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-292872-4
This book is geared toward web and interactive designers who want to put some pop in their web content through animation and interactivity. The exercises and descriptions are written for the average designer, but there’s also plenty here for even the most experienced Flash developer.
In this ebook, you will learn how to:
- Navigate the Edge interface to begin creating web-based animation
- Perform computer-based animation, particularly frame-by-frame animation and auto-generation
- Create simple objects and learn ways to animate them
- Use the Text tool to create live text elements within Edge
- Animate HTML pages
And as Edge evolves, watch for new ebooks as Adobe releases new versions of the software with extended features and capabilities.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase