Redesigned and revised for today's AutoCAD user, Inside AutoCAD 14 is filled with all the tips, advice, techniques, and secrets of the industry's leading professionals-taking you to a whole new level of understanding. Using clear, concise, practical exercises and detailed instructions, you'll master everything you need to know about AutoCAD-from professional drafting and design techniques to practical customization features that show you how to work more efficiently. You'll discover how to properly set up and manage a project; create polylines, splines, and elementary and complex objects; constructively edit your drawings and insert blocks, Xrefs, and text; accurately plot and print your drawings; and much more. Combined with a CD-ROM, this all-in-one guide is an indispensable package for the serious CAD professional.
Click below for Downloads related to this title:
I: INTRODUCING AUTOCAD RELEASE.
1. Exploring the New R14 Interface.
II: STARTING NEW PROJECTS WITH R14.
2. Before the Drawing Begins: Planning and Organizing Projects.
3. Setting Up the AutoCAD 14 Drawings Environment.
4. Organizing Drawings with Layers.
5. Using Linetypes Effectively.
III: CREATING AND EDITING DRAWINGS.
6. Creating Drawings with R14.
7. Creating Elementary Objects.
8. Creating Polylines and Splines.
9. Creating Complex Objects.
10. Basic Object Editing.
11. Advanced Geometry Editing.
12. Creating and Using Blocks.
13. External References.
14. Querying Objects.
IV: ANNOTATING, DIMENSIONING, AND PLOTTING WITH R14.
15. Paper Space.
16. Text Annotation.
17. Drawing Hatch Patterns.
18. Productive Dimensioning.
19. Advanced Dimensioning.
20. Productive Plotting.
V: CUSTOMIZATION AND ADVANCED CONCEPTS.
21. Introduction to.
22. Customizing without Programming.
23. Creating Scripts and Slide Libraries.
24. Introduction to AutoLISP Programming.
25. ActiveX Automation.
26. AutoCAD SQL Environment (ASE).
VI: CAD ON THE INTERNET.
27. Publishing on the Web.
28. Project Collaboration over the Internet.
VII: REFERENCE MATERIALS.
A. AutoCAD 14 Bonus Pack Reference and Tutorials.
B. System Variables Reference.
C. Dimensioning Variables Reference.
D. Exercise Index.