Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Excel 2013 VBA and Macros
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-325942-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-325942-1
SAVE TIME AND SUPERCHARGE EXCEL 2013 WITH VBA AND MACROS!
Use Excel® 2013 VBA and Macros to automate virtually any routine task, and save yourself hours, days, maybe
even weeks. Then, learn how to make Excel do things you thought were simply impossible! You’ll discover macro
techniques you won’t find anywhere else and learn how to create automated reports that are amazingly powerful
and useful. Bill Jelen and Tracy Syrstad show how to instantly visualize information, so you and your colleagues
can understand and act on it…how to capture data from anywhere, and use it anywhere…how to automate
Excel 2013’s most valuable new features. Mastering advanced Excel macros has never been easier. You’ll find
simple, step-by-step instructions, real-world examples and case studies, and 50 workbooks packed with bonus
examples, macros, and solutions–straight from MrExcel.
• Get started fast with Excel 2013 macro development
• Write macros that use Excel 2013 enhancements, including Timelines and the latest pivot table models
• Work efficiently with ranges, cells, and R1C1-style formulas
• Build super-fast applications with arrays
• Write Excel 2013 VBA code that works on older versions of Excel
• Create custom dialog boxes to collect information from your users
• Use error handling to make your macros more resilient
• Use web queries and new web service functions to integrate data from anywhere
• Master advanced techniques such as classes, collections, and custom functions
• Build sophisticated data mining and business analysis applications
• Read and write to both Access and SQL Server databases
• Control other Office programs–and even control Windows itself
• Start writing Excel Apps similar to those in the Excel App Store
About MrExcel Library: Every book in the MrExcel Library pinpoints a specific set of crucial Excel tasks
and presents focused skills and examples for performing them rapidly and effectively. Selected by Bill Jelen,
Microsoft Excel MVP and mastermind behind the leading Excel solutions website MrExcel.com, these books will
• Dramatically increase your productivity–saving you 50 hours a year or more
• Present proven, creative strategies for solving real-world problems
• Show you how to get great results, no matter how much data you have
• Help you avoid critical mistakes that even experienced users make
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.