Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Excel 2013 On Demand
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 576
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-335317-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-335317-4
Excel 2013 On Demand is built from the ground up for today's beginning-to-intermediate-level Exceluser. Like every book in the On Demand Series, it teaches visually, using an easy, friendly, full-color format designed to "show you how," instead of "telling you how." But that's not all. This book:
* Combines step-by-step training with quick-reference material users can rely on long after they've mastered the core skills they need
* Provides easy-to-follow task-based coverage of the techniques you'll use most often, presenting most tasks in just one or two pages
* Offers in-depth coverage of all new MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) exam objectives, so you can use it as a study guide to enhance your job prospects or current career
* Provides additional end-of-chapter workshops, plus even more hands-on projects online
* Includes a complete practical troubleshooting guide
* Helps you upgrade by presenting New Feature icons, plus a detailed list of new features indexed to the pages where they're covered
Simply put, no other book offers beginning-to-intermediate-level Excelusers this much simplicity, usable content, flexibility, and value.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.