Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Excel 2013 Charts and Graphs
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 464
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-325954-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-325954-4
Use Excel 2013’s radically revamped charting and graphing tools to communicate more clearly, powerfully, and quickly… so you drive your message home, and get the decisions and actions you’re looking for!
This book reveals data visualization techniques you won’t find anywhere else and shows you how to use Excel 2013 to create designer-quality charts and graphs that stand out from the crowd. It will help you make the most of new features ranging from Power View to Recommended Charts, and instantly share your insights with anyone, anywhere–even on the Web and social networks.
Learning advanced Excel techniques has never been easier. You’ll find simple, step-by-step instructions, real-world
examples and case studies, and more than a dozen YouTube videos, straight from MrExcel!
• Create stunning data visualizations instantly with Excel 2013’s new Recommended Charts
• Use charts to instantly reveal trends, differences, and relationships
• Map your data with Excel 2013, MapPoint, and the new GeoFlow add-in
• Quickly generate combo charts that once required complex, frustrating procedures
• Use sparklines to imbue worksheets with more context and insight
• Highlight and clarify the meaning of data with DataBars, color scales, icon sets, and other conditional formatting tools
• Post charts to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, directly from Excel
• Build stock charts that help you make smarter investments
• Solve “non-standard” problems such as noncontiguous data or custom data sequences
• Generate new charts automatically with Excel VBA
• Uncover visual tricks that people use to lie with Excel
About MrExcel Library: Every book in the MrExcel Library pinpoints a specific set of crucial Excel tasks
and presents focused skills and examples for performing them rapidly and effectively. Selected by Bill Jelen, Microsoft Excel MVP and mastermind behind the leading Excel solutions website MrExcel.com, these
• Dramatically increase your productivity–saving you 50 hours a year or more
• Present proven, creative strategies for solving real-world problems
• Show you how to get great results, no matter how much data you have
• Help you avoid critical mistakes that even experienced users make
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.