Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Excel 2013 Absolute Beginner's Guide
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 360
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-335395-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-335395-2
Make the most of Excel 2013–without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to master Excel…use it to build powerful, trustworthy, easy-to-understand workbooks…discover hidden patterns and make better decisions…visualize data so everyone understands it…share and present workbooks on the web, tablets, anywhere! Even if you’ve never used Excel before, you’ll learn how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. Excel has never, ever been this simple!
Who knew how simple Excel 2013 could be?
This is the easiest, most practical beginner’s guide to using Microsoft’s incredibly powerful new Excel 2013 spreadsheet program…simple, reliable instructions for doing everything you really want to do! Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
- Quickly create, edit, and format workbooks
- Enter formulas and use functions effectively
- Enter data more rapidly, easily, consistently, and accurately
- Master powerful ways to sort, filter, consolidate, or group data
- Visualize information through great charts, PivotTables, and Sparklines
- Illustrate workbooks with images, shapes, and SmartArt
- Explore and analyze data more easily with Excel 2013’s amazing new Power View
- Share, print, present, and secure your workbooks
- Store your workbooks online with SkyDrive
- Work with macros
- Build immense power into worksheet cells with UDFs
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.