Exam Ref 70-663 Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (MCITP)
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 448
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5807-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5807-3
Professional-level prep for the professional-level exam.
Prepare for MCITP Exam 70-663—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of enterprise messaging administration with Microsoft Exchange Server. Designed for experienced, MCTS-certified professionals ready to advance their status—Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCITP level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Planning the Exchange Server 2010 Infrastructure
- Deploying the Exchange Server 2010 Infrastructure
- Designing and Deploying Security for the Exchange Organization
- Designing and Deploying Exchange Server 2010 Availability and Recovery
- Designing and Deploying Messaging Compliance, System Monitoring, and Reporting
Table of Contents
- Preparing for the Exam
- Chapter 1: Planning the Exchange Server 2010 Infrastructure
- Chapter 2: Deploying the Exchange Server 2010 Infrastructure
- Chapter 3: Designing and Deploying Security for the Exchange Organization
- Chapter 4: Designing and Deploying Exchange Server 2010 Availability and Recovery
- Chapter 5: Designing and Deploying Messaging Compliance, System Monitoring, and Reporting
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase