Exam Ref 70-484 Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps using C# (MCSD)
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 448
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7683-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7683-1
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-484—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of programming Windows Store apps using C#. Designed for experienced software developers ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSD level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design Windows Store Apps
- Develop Windows Store Apps
- Create the User Interface
- Program the User Interaction
- Manage Security and Data
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives.
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you.
Table of Contents
- Preparing for the exam
- Chapter 1: Design Windows Store apps
- Chapter 2: Develop Windows Store apps
- Chapter 3: Create the user interface
- Chapter 4: Program the user interaction
- Chapter 5: Manage security and data
- About the Author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase