- This product currently is not for sale.
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 448
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7679-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7679-4
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Develop Windows Store apps
- Discover and interact with devices
- Program user interaction
- Enhance the user interface
- Manage data and security
- Prepare for a solution deployment
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives.
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you.
Table of Contents
- Preparing for the exam
- Chapter 1: Develop Windows Store apps
- Chapter 2: Discover and interact with devices
- Chapter 3: Program user interaction
- Chapter 4: Enhance the user interface
- Chapter 5: Manage data and security
- Chapter 6: Prepare for a solution deployment
- About the Authors
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase